Friday, May 31, 2013

Review: ETUDE House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit

Yei.. I think I'm going to blogged a lot to fill my holiday time..

Ok, today I'm going to give my opinios about the super famous BB Cream from ETUDE House!

I got this BB cream about last November, I think, I have used it quiet a few times.. and here's my opinions!!

Got mine in shade No.2 light beige

Comes with 4 skin tone choices (light beige, natural beige, medium beige and sand beige)

How to use this BB Cream

Well, as you have known, in my past post, I do fall in love with my first BB tinted moisturizer Cream (you can read here if you haven't), and actually, when I'm going to restock my BB Cream, and still doubting what BB Cream I should try.. then I came out with the SHINEE BB Lotion.. but.. my mom got me this one.. she said: "it's good.. the biggest BB cream I can found in store.. and you don't need to restock your BB Cream so often right?" and I was like "ok mom, I got it.. ok.. -___-"" what a funny mom I have..




Last for 12 months counted from the very first time you opened the packaging :)

OK.. let's go to my opinions..

It says: Anti wrinkle & Whitening (Anti darkening) + zero oil, coverage up, longer lasting, keep your dazzling skin all day like a precious pearl (the official web says so)

Well.. I am not really agree with their official web.. since things that I don't like from this BB Cream is pretty much controvert with the web's saying..

Let me tell you what I like first then move on to what i don't like as usual

What I like from this Mineral BB Cream:
  • Mineral, mineral's good for daily makeup.. 
  • It really does brightening my skin even after I got sunburn.. B)
  • Hygienic packaging
  • Good coverage (medium to high)
  • Zero oil !! 
What I do not like from this Mineral BB Cream:
  • Doesn't last long.. (when I scratch my face,the BB cream get into my nails)
  • Not really natural finish look
  • Feels a little bit too much and cakey 
  • Takes such a pretty long time to absorb well into your skin
  • Doesn't moisturize your skin since it's zero oil..
But since experiment brings you a new discovery... I found out how to make this BB Cream looks way more natural and not too much yet cakey..

FEW STEPS FOR A NON CAKEY AND NOT NATURAL FINISH LOOK
  1. Pump the BB Cream onto your fingers (not your nails, to where you have your fingerprint on). Remember to not to use to much..
  2. Rub it with your opposite fingers.. This step will melt the BB Cream well before we apply it to our face
  3. Blend the melted BB Cream all over your face.
  4. and your non cakey natural finish look is done..
Well, sadly after I think about this Few Steps all over again, I think that they waste a lot of product..
Most of the BB Cream stuck in, and between our fingerprint's gap.. So, lately I mix this BB Cream with my tinted magic BB moisturizer, and hoping it decrease the cakey finish look, but it just works a super little bit. Yah, better a little bit than nothing right?
OR..YOU CAN DO
  1. Pump BB Cream on the back of your hand
  2. Dab it all over your face
  3. Blend it well wit your finger
  4. Use a big fluffy brush to blend them out once again and remove the excess product from your face
  5. Tadaa... Done.. This steps will also decrease the unnatural glow and prevent your makeup from shattering / cracking during the day..
^Big fluffy brush like Sigma F80
--Using a brush will help the products to fill any different angle of pores on your face makes it looks more natural, perfect and flawless--

My thought: 
Absolutely move on..I do not hate this product, because everybody has their own skin type and skin needs right? I just think that this BB Cream doesn't suit my skin type, and what my skin needs..

In fact I still want to try ETUDE House's Precious Mineral Cotton BB Bright Fit.. which has a matte and powdery finish look.. I think this brand new BB Bright Fit will provide a way more natural, no makeup look.

So, again girls.. never judge products just because they don't match and do any goods to your skin.. bacause maybe it's us who's wrong. well, products don't have any choices, but we have.. so.. be wise when you're buying products.. and never blame yourself for taking the wrong products.. cause it will remind you to be carefull when you're shopping next time :)

This is all what I wanted to say to you guys.. sorry for the lecture on my last paragraph..I just think that I need to say that.

I hope you find this post helpful and I'll blog again soon..
Thank you..

Love,
Janice (승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting