Saturday, June 1, 2013

Review: ETUDE House's Baby Choux Base

Hi people.. I would like to say that life has been pretty hard for me lately, but I'm so done with allowing myself to feel that way. :)

So, today, I'm going share my happiness to you..and decided to write a new wonderful and fun review!

I have been wanted this primer and base makeup from the ETUDE House's Sweet Recipe line from their first lunched in Korea, and I finally got mine about 3 months ago.. I bet you all have known that all of the products from Sweet Recipe line look so cute and nice.. and because I'm such a super big fan of base makeup.. I decided to buy the Baby Choux Base.. (actually I want to buy all products from this line but I need more time to collect my own money, because I don't want to burden my parents for things that I love.. what a poor fact, that I'm still a student)

OK but this product is not poor at all!!

Got mine in shade No.1 mint choux

Makeup base and primer in 3 shades


As you have seen.. they come in 3 shades
   #1. Mint Choux- A kind of corrective makeup base which is good for people with reddish skin. It helps tone down the redness.
   #2. Berry Choux- A kind of brightening makeup base for people with dull and pale skin tone. Helps you to get a more alive and fresh everyday skin.
   #3. Peach Choux- A makeup base for people with yellowish skin tone or even darker.

The texture is really great.. It provides you a creamy eclairs' cream.



Last for 18 months counted from the very first time you opened the packaging

It may looks a lil' bit too white or makes your skin pale after applying it (I'm talking about the Mint Choux that I have), but after it is oxidized, it looks like you don't wear anything, and it gives you a powdery matte finish.. which makes your skin so soft, and gives you a glowy, dewy yet matte finished look..

Small amount of the Baby Choux (no flash)

Small amount (with flash and my lappie <3)
After Blended a lil' bit (no flash)

After blended a lil' bit (with flash)

Finish look (right side / thumb side)

What I like from this Makeup Base and Primer:
  • Thick frosted glass container which is so cute
  • SPF 25++, good for summer.. and we can wear this alone without any other creams
  • Super smooth, matte and powdery finish
  • Easy to blend
  • Creamy but super smooth texture
  • Smells so good.. I can't tell.. smells like baby I think
  • Brighten up your skin
  • Oxidizes really well yet quick
  • Makes your skin looks healthier since i gives you a glowy and dewy yet matte finished look
  • The base and smell of this product lasts long 
  • Comes with a spatula for a more hygienic using
What I do not like from this Makeup Base and Primer:
  • err.. let me think.. why?? why I do not have anything I do not like from this product?? Well, If I can say.. I would like to get this product in a pumped tube, but I want it to be as cute as the frosted glass jar packaging one.. please ETUDE please.. since a pumped tube is more handy, hygienic and easy to bring.. ;;) 
My thoughts:
This product is a must try!!
I am so in love with this product.. especially for the powdery finish touch.. it makes your skin feels soft as I can't say.. *speechless*

So, yeah.. I'm so pleased and happy with this super cute, nice and good product from ETUDE House.. and this is all that I want to say.. I hope you enjoy my blog and found it helpful

BYEE~

Love,   
Janice (승미) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting