Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Review: ETUDE House Skin [mal:gem] Malgeum Smoother

Ok, now, before I go to bed.. I would like to share my opinions to you guys.. about the ETUDE House Skin Malgeum...

But before I start this review, let me tell you my story.. kekeke
Just please skip this story if you aren't willing to read it.. XD but well i think it's pretty funny

When I was about to write this review, I remembered taht I have signed out last night (I usually never sign out).. And that means I have to sign in to write this review.
It looks ok at first, BUT, i got amnesia in a snap..I FORGOT how to fill the box 'write your email'.. I was thinking like what the hell my precious blog.. my sweat.. my everything.. I did everything to sign in..
I typed : www.mybeautybeastcastle.blogspot.com >ERROR
             www.mybeautybeastchannel@gmail.com >ERROR
             mybeautybeastcastle.blogspot.com >ERROR
             www.mybeautybeastcastle@gmail.com >ERROR
Iwas really frustrated.. I chilled myself for a while and make a last chance and decided if this time i can't sign in.. than i'll go sleep..
But... I Love you guyss.. I signed myself in!! YEI..
I typed this at last: PLEASE, SIGN ME IN GOOGLE.. I BEG YOU!! (kidding)

mybeautybeastcastle@gmail.com >OK
                       
                         finally.. I was like 'Oh my precious baby.. mommy just saved you..'

 --- that's awkward, i don't know if it's funny for you or not since I couldn't type with expressions..

Ok, so, let's get started...

The queen in this post today, has the prettiest bottle for toner that i have ever seen.

I got the smoother one





Actually, I should have bought the Fresh one and not the Smoother one, since my face is going to be so oily through the day.. but, I just fell in love with the pink color it has.. and that's just the only reason why I bought the pink one..

So many choices for different function and skin type (Took this picture just as if one of my readers loves shinee :3)





Regret? No.. Big NO.. Why??
Let me tell you..

At first I do regret it, cause it makes my face so glowy and looks oily.. but after i tried using it in different ways.. I am now a pro on using this product.. I have my favorite 2 ways on using this product..

     1.  For a Glowy and Clean Skin
          Drop the toner on a face pad/facial cotton, then dab it all over your face and the rest on your neck..   This step is optional, you can rub your hand together and put them on your face for a quicker absorption.
       
     2.  For Not Too Glowy Finish and Quick Absorption
          Drop just a little amount of toner on your palm, rub it with both hands and quickly dab it all over your face and neck as well.
          --This application wouldn't clean your pores and makeups that still left on your skin.--



It last for 12 months counted from the very first time you opened the packaging


It also has it's own way to use, but i prefer my way.. You can also find your own way.. No need to always follow what it says.. ;)

What I like from this Toner:
  • Smells really good.. like a fresh orange
  • Cute packaging
  • Cleans and minimizes your pores
  • Moisturizes really well.. which means GOOD (we need to moisturize our skin a lot even a super duper oily face, still need moisturizer for it's 'food')
  • Makes your face glow in an instant
What I do not like from this Toner:
  • I don't think it really smoothens my skin.. (it maybe does remove dead skin, but I don't feel it anyway)
  • Nothing else i do not like from this toner.. :P
My Thought:

Well since I'm so captious on products that touch my skin face.. I would like to try another product, or try the Fresh one.. but, well this toner is over all good..

I do recommend this toner if you really want to try it, but please, do not do such silly thing like i did..

----Choose the one that's made for your skin type.. even if it doesn't cause anything to your skin, but the products that made for 'A' skin contains ingredients that would be better on A skin type, right? Even when the facts say that ETUDE House always uses all natural and herbal ingredients for their products.. Products which made for A skin type will absorb better and give more function if the user of the product is an A skin type person..---

So, this is the end of my review.. I really hope this post is helpful, and if you have any question about skin or else, please just leave it on the comment box bellow.. or mention me on my twitter @jnicepriscilla or find me here.

It's really nice to talk with you guys, and i'll write t you as son as possible..
Byee..

Love, 
Janice (
승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting