Monday, July 29, 2013

Review: ETUDE House Drawing Show Brush Liner & PROOF 10 Auto Pencil

Live has been so hard and frustrating for me lately.. And i haven't post anything since 10 July..

It is really a long time i think for a blogger not post things for 3 weeks maybe? nearly a month..



TADAA.. here's my new review..

I have been using eyeliner pretty much lately.. and i have 2 favorite liners with me.. both from ETUDE House..

I first bought the Drawing Show Brush Liner in Black, but i found it can't be use for thighlining myupper waterline.. do i bought me a pencil liner 'Proof 10 Auto Pencil' for thighlining my waterline, but again i found this one is not as good and bold as the brush liner for lining my eyes.

PROOF 10 AUTO PENCIL (BK002)

This pencil liner contains glitter in it.. which I don't really mind.. i don't like it, nor dislike it..


What I like from this Pencil Liner:
  • Soft texture
  • Comes with a sharpener
  • Easy to use and bring-able
  • Waterproof
  • Can be use for 36 months from the very first time opened to expired
  • Best liner for thighlining 
  • Perfect consistency and boldness for thighlining
What I do not like from this Pencil Liner:
  • Not smudge and oil proof
  • Doesn't have a bold color when applied on eyelid
My Thought:
Perfect liner for thighlining, but for lining my eyes, i prefer gel or liquid liner better.. I also still don't know why the color consistency seems lessen compared to when it is used for thighlining. Beside that, i think this one will be more natural for an everyday eyelid liner use, for the consistency isn't too bold, but if you have an oily lid or you rub your eyes frequently, this liner may not suits you..
              I will buy this again in different color (maybe the one without glitter) after i finish mine.

DRAWING SHOW BRUSH LINER (BK801)




I bought this when it only has one choice of color only.., but if it has more choices, i will definitely pick the black one tho.. hehe
This liner is actually same as liquid liner, but this one comes with a tipped brush pen..

What I like from this Brush Liner:
  • Bold color
  • Waterproof
  • Easy to remove (it will all gone with just a drop of water and a gently rub)
  • Easy to set up the thickness you want
  • Oil-proof
  • Can be used for a nail art pen too if you don't like it for your eyes
What I do not like from this Brush Liner
  • 6 months usage only
  • Too easy to remove
My Thoughts:
I would like to try another liner, that isn't too easy to remove.. or maybe i'll move to gel liner for awhile since i think gel liner is more easy to use. Since gel liner uses brush to apply, and i love drawing, and painting (if this makes sense)..

What's your favorite eye liner guys?? You can suggest me what liner to buy next, and i will definitely try it.. :)

Thanks for your waiting and hope you found this blog helpful enough..

BYE! XOXO,
Janice (승미)

1 comment:

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting