Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Holiday Escape

It has been a really long time since my last update..

i attended a camp for the last 5 days, actually it was held from 4-7 July but i need to stay there from 3 since I'm a committee..  and and some of the committee should stay there before the camp started..

I never think that being a committee will make me pretty exhausted..

i had my hibernation already right after i got home.. i slept for 15 hours to restore my energy.. CRAZY!!

since i was a committee, i needed to woke up at least 4 am everyday.. and go sleep at least at 11.30 pm..it's okay actually for me to sleep 11.30 pm but to wake up at 4 am everyday is what made me pretty worn out..

They served us with a super big portion of food.. 3 time meals, and 3 time breakfast.. but it's ok since i love food and they tasted so delicious..

i'll share some photos of mine there later after i browse it..

I miss you guys a lot.. really.. hahaha and lately i have been enjoying my time with a free comic online.. it's pretty famous..

www.mangafox.com < they have lots of good comics.. i read pretty much ballet and beauty and fashion stories here..

Check it out if you're a manga lover or comic lover, or just don't have things to do like me.. haha

See ya all.. i'll update this post soon

***

WooHoo have been waiting for this post's update? I don't think i will add photos.. cause they haven't upload any to their page..

HWAITING..

Ok, I'll post my selfie and selca old photo for my guilt..


BOOM!! DENG DENG DENG DENG!!!
Ok Pleas be patient when you scroll down, ok? you might get a heart attack!!


OK?? GOT YOUR HEART ATTACKED BY MY DORKY FACE ALREADY??

Me, and my friend's doggy

I always want to have a curly hair.. Got this curl after i took of my bun

Childhood photo.. So adorable :3

Best friends (excuse my dorky face)

BLUE..
Ok, whatever..

BYE-BYEE
Janice (승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting