Sunday, May 12, 2013

Review: ETUDE House's BB Magic Cream



Hi girls.. For my second post in this blog, I would like to make a review for the super famous and multifunction cream.. This multifunction cream is known as BB cream or Blemish Balm cream.

Actually, BB cream was made for after facial surgery people, but now, BB cream has been used by so many people in this world for their daily make up base.

I would like to say BB cream as multifunction cream because most BB creams can be use for ; sunscreen, base make up, foundation, skin regeneration, moisturizer, etc.

I have used BB cream from last year. My first BB cream is the BB Magic Cream from ETUDE House.


BB Magic Cream


BB Magic Cream (Full)
This BB cream texture is more like liquid than cream... and act more like tinted moisturizer than a base make up or foundation.

 
Looks like cream, but feels like liquid

After it blends

Left - without BB cream ; Right - with BB cream
Minimum coverage ; Up - liquid liner ; Down - pencil liner



What I like from this BB cream : 
 - 30 SPF/PA ++, good for everyday use and enough protection from the sunlight
 - It brightens up your face and makes your face glows naturally.
 - Has minimum coverage, which is good for people who want to use base make up but don't want to be looked like they are using any (you can use this for school like I do and be the baby glow skin girl).
 - This product was made for people with sensitive skin.
 - Non perfumed but smells really good (baby's smell).
 - Hygenic packaging, since it comes with a pumped tube and not just a jar or tube.
 - Blends well on your skin.

What I do not like from this BB cream :
 - Super minimum coverage. This BB cream really wouldn't give you the flawless skin look.
 - The liquid texture, or maybe the moisturizer make this BB cream doesn't have such an oil control.
For people with oily or combination skin, you have to make sure to have your oil paper with you, when you're using this product.

My thought :
I would like to try another BB cream, and find out which one is the best for my face and skin.. For me, I would like to have BB cream that gives a little natural glow on my face, average coverage but still looks natural, smells good, brightens up my face, high sun protection, ect...

I hope you find this review helpfull for you..

I hope you enjoy my review, and I'll write to you girls soon..


Love, 
Janice (승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting