Thursday, May 9, 2013

Welcome To My Beauty Beast Castle !

Hi all! it's nice to meet you here. I'm so excited X'D. Ok, for the first post, I wouldn't write anything about beauty things, review, or a kind of that. I just want to share, why I named my blog 'My Beauty Beast Castle'.

Do you know why I named my blog 'My Beauty Beast Castle' and not 'My Beauty Castle'. Well, actually, at first, I planned to name my blog 'The Beauty Castle'. But sadly the name has been taken by someone who i don't know whom. And after i do such a brain storming, i thought it's kinda cute to name my blog like what I have now, since all of the words that I used have at least one meaning that describe my blog. Here are the meanings..

The word 'My' is just because i will run this blog by myself. And that's the only reason for the word 'My'. >,<'

I chose to use the word 'Beast', because..
Well, for now, I couldn't make such a super pretty blog like other bloggers do, since i don't know much about how to use this or that technology to make my blog prettier.
(But I hope, I can learn to make my blog as pretty as or maybe more pretty than other bloggers' blog, hopefully.)

I use the word 'Beauty' to describe what's going to be inside my blog later. And the second reason is because i love beauty things, like make up, fashion, ect.

Last, but not least, the word 'Castle' that I use, should have describe you how I love the things that I'm going to write and post soon. I love beauty things like I'm in heaven when I'm with them. I really really do love them.

That's all for the description of my blog...
And I'll write to you guys again later. ;)

Love, 
Janice (승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting