Friday, May 24, 2013

Review: Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control

Finally TGIF (Thanks God It's Friday).. and it means WEEKEND!! such a relief after all of the examination stress..

And I want to share my opinions and thoughts with you girls today...
This product doesn't come from Korea. It comes from US, which i have told you before (read here)..

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash




Neutrogena -salicylic acid acne treatment-





It says: Silky, creamy lather clears oil instantly, fights breakouts and reduce redness & irritation foe exceptionally soft, clearer skin.


What I like from this Cream Wash:
  • Salicylic acid treatment, which id gooood for acne treatment
  • Oil-Free
  • Including green tea and cucumber!
  • Helps me preventing my acne
  • Smells like fresh mint cucumber
  • Fresh and cool skin after using
  • Green color... so unique and mint looking!!
  • Cream texture, I do enjoy the cream gel texture now..
  • Micro Clear technology which is proven to boost delivery of acne medicine to unclog congested pores and speed treatment deep to the source!!
 
What I do not like from this Cream Wash:
  • Doesn't produce foam at all.. since it's cream..(at first, I felt like 'Yuck, what is this no foam green creamy thing', but it really does a good job)

My thoughts:
I'll ask my brother to send me this product more from US.. Until I can find a better product or I wouldn't move from this product forever (suddenly doubt).. XD

I don't recommend this product for a dry skin people.. because this may increase dryness or even irritation of your skin.

This product is really good..
It can be used for people who has an oily skin, or people who wants to prevent acne trouble

So, for those who is fighting with acne, this Cream Wash is a must try! it's GOOD!! :)

Hope this post helps you.. and if it does, please do leave a comment bellow =D
and I'll write to you guys soon!

Love,
Janice (승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting