Monday, September 16, 2013

Review: ETUDE House's Moistful Collagen Cream and Essence

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MOISTURIZER.. starts from today <3

Guess what? My Moistful Collagen Cream and Essence delivered safely today and i am so impressed with this two products..

This is actually not the first time I use the Collagen Cream, I have tried it using the free sample sizes I got..

But that time, I haven't realize how my skin needs to be hydrated.. 


 I feel deceived at first cause I thought the essence was bigger than what it comes.. but that's ok since it's free

  Look at how small my babies are.. well, I still thought they should be bigger than this..

See how small the cream is.. It actually contains 60ml of products which can be use up to 12 months

SO SMALL!! It only contains 20ml since it's free (it says or i say) and can also use up to 12months sepends on when you first open it..


I use the essence after I clean my face and before I apply the cream.. If you wanna use toner, then I suggest and prefer to use the toner before the essence cause the toner will wiped all the essence if you apply it after but that's up to you since some other bloggers do their toner after the essence :D

I still can't say much about these baby, but so far I have fallen for them and like them much..
Cause these babies absorb really quick and well, and also smell like nature and not perfumed which I really like..

Oh, and they do make my skin feels sticky at first but after they are fully absorbed, I can find my skin is way more smoother than before..

I don't know if it is because my lack care of my skin.. so it absorb really quick and well.. No one knows but I guess so.. :D

That's all for my lovely babies story 

BYE!!


Love,  
Janice (승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting