Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Review: ETUDE House's Black Head Heating Deep Clean Gel

Hi guys.. I have told you on my last last post that I'm on my way to the school holiday.. and I think it's good to keep myself busy with things that I can't be busy with when my school starts again.

I don't know if it's me only or others too who think school's holiday comes really really slow as hell, but school kills them and reopens so quick as hell i can't tell.. :')

Ok, in my opinion being busy is great, that I won't be annoyed by things that's not important.

Anyway, in today's post I'll make a quick review for the ETUDE House's Black Head Heating Deep Clean Gel Ghassoul Clay.

Comes in an ordinary tube



 This product last for 12 months counted from the very first time you opened the packaging..



I first think that this product will at least decrease my blackheads amount, and i was really excited to buy and try this product out without do any research and read any review. I am pretty damned because of my sudden excitement.


It says : Scrub out blackheads after dissolving them with oil.

[Directions] 1. Apply little amount on nose after face wash. 2. Gently massage evenly on forehead, nose, and neck area. 3. Wait for 1 minute while gel transforms into oil, then massage again. 4. Wash of with warm water to finish.

It looks so simple to remove all of the blackheads from your face.. but, it's not as it seen.. 

Remember that blackheads will always be in your pores as long as your skin produces oil and in case it's getting better, there will be still some stuck in your pores.. I'm not being any pessimistic, it's fact.. 

This product comes in a gel texture like it says, when you massage the gel, it will heated up and helps to open your pores and after you wait, it really transforms into oil texture. The gel itself contains scrubs that may help  you massage and remove the blackheads.. but it doesn't do any deep clean.. it just cleans the upper part ..

light grey color, with gel texture and scurbs
So, what I can say from my experience is that the name Heating Deep Clean Gel, does it works except for the Deep Clean one.. :)

What I like from this Heating Deep Clean Gel :
  • Smells like an orange soda
  • Heated well
  • At least disguise blackheads
  • Soften my skin as the scrubs may remove dead skin
What I do not like from this Heaiting Deep Clean Gel :
  • Doesn't deep clean my pores
  • Scrubs a lil' bit to rough and big
  • Makes your breathe hot too (?) < this happens to me
  • Hard to squeeze packaging 

My Thoughts :
NO, I won't repurchase this thing.. I think it would be better just to use strips or else.. since this product costs more money but don't do more than what strips do.. Or maybe I'll search for another product with a better result.

Lesson : Do some research and read some reviews before buying something.. A sudden excitement might  be bad..

So, this is all that I want to say.. Hope you buy things that's really good and suits you

Love,   
Janice (승미) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting