Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review: ETUDE House's Surpise Stick Concealer

HEY YOU!! What's up girls?

You know that black and blue bruise in your heart can't be covered by a fake smile.. cause your eyes are yelling and show it.. But, there's an important thing that CONCEALER can helps you to hide your black and blue (panda) eyes.. and makes you look more fresh! The more fresh you look, the more fresh you are, the more happy your heart will be #nevermindwiththeincorrespondentoppening

To whoever people who invented concealer.. I thanked you super duper much.. Love yaaa..

Why? Because, panda eyes add more ages to your face,but concealer can cover them up and makes you look way more younger, fresh and flawless. You can even wear concealer alone just to cover your blemishes and dark under eyes circle when you don't have any intention to put on makeup. With just putting it on, you actually already got that natural, flawless, and fresh look.

So, that's why choosing a best concealer is a must for me.. it would be great if the concealer has a good coverage yet match your skin color, doesn't caked through the day, and also moisturize your skin.

And, my favorite concealer until this day is the Surpise Stick Concealer from ETUDE House (actually I only own one concealer :P, no other choice)..

Surprise Stick Concealer comes in 2 shades

Got mine in light beige (too light actually but it's okay since i always use my BB Cream for daily base, and the BB Cream helps the color doesn't too light)

4 variant products

Sorry for the small pics and I'll translate the last pic for those who doesn't understand korean.
   #1 Surprise Essence Concealer NEW - For dry skin and used to cover such a small spot
   #2 Surprise Stick Concealer NEW - Used to cover such a large area like melasma, freckles and under eyes
   #3 Surprise Concealer Kit (to cover blemishes) - For dry skin, wide and small imperfection
   #4 Surprise Concealer Kit (to brighten up dark circles) - To reveal a bright under eyes
       * The upper rate stars means 'moisture'
       * The lower rate stars means 'coverage'

I usually use this to highlight some parts of my face like my nose, forehead, cheeks and my inner corner eyes too.. so useful.. don't you think so?

This product is such a nearly bommed bom.. It does a pretty good job..

What I like from this Concealer : 
  • Medium to high coverage (depends on how bold the blemishes you need to cover)
  • Moisturize your skin
  • Smells good.. Well I think all ETUDE House's products always have that good smell
  • Absolutely affordable
  • Useful 
  • Easy to blend

What I do not like from this Concealer :
  • Doesn't stay throughout the day.. it fades of it's place [FATAL]
  • Caked softly throughout the day especially on dark circle area (but it won't be seen if you don't zoom your face to someone's face)
My Thoughts :
I do pretty love this product.. but I still want to try out other concealers just to find the one that suits me super well. I don't say this stick concealer doesn't suit me but we're human right and we (me actually) never easily satisfied huahaha. #ignoremyevillaugh

My makeup and skincare motto:
'Try as many products as you can, then choose the one that suits you the most'

My shopping motto:
'Read as many reviews as you can,or you'll end up damned by the product(s) you purchased'

Just combine them :
'Read as many review as you can, then try products that have more possitive reviews and choose the one from them that suits you the most' XD

Here are some extras for my lovely readers and followers [Three ways to use concealer and BB cream]..

  1. Apply Concealer first then BB Cream for a flawless look
  2. Apply BB Cream then Concealer for natural look
  3. Mix both BB cream and Concealer (should be liquid concealer) for a flawless, natural and dollish look

And remember guys.. if you are going to put on some concealer under your eyes.. do blend it down, never ever concentrate it exactly just under your eyes area..


In case you don't understand what am I talking about.. :)
That's it.. I hope you like my post and found them all helpful for you and your makeup stories.. I will be really happy if you do :D

BYE~

Love,   
Janice (
승미)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting