Friday, June 7, 2013

LIKE MY NEW BLOG SKIN?

I think the title of this post is enough to summarize everything I want to say haha.

Since I got my new blog skin already and quite love it.. I decided to take some pics for my new blog skin..

New blog skin means new update right? Or not?


OK guys.. sorry for this but I forgot that my father bring my camera with him.. hiks.. so I tried to  find out if I can use an online camera and ended up with this online camera.. www.seenly.com


Sorry to say, but this camera resolution is just bad.. I can't even see my eyeliner here.. and my face become chubby as hell.. I NEED MY CAMERA.. 아빠!! hiks..


Ok, it's super bad.. Getting angry because of the bad resolution, slow response, and even slow snap too..


Getting really angry.. I can't even say how slow it does its job..


Ok, whatever with the super bad camera, tried to do some poses but I moved before it snapped me so yeah this is the only one that succeeded.. already tired enough with this camera.. sorry guys I'll take a better pics later


Also tried to do 애교 (aegyo) pose.. but ended up like what the.. hahaha sorry XD

I hope you like my new blog skin though! It's something quite different from the previous one haha.

I also change the "older post" and "newer post" button at the bottom, so if you haven't see them yet, you can scroll all the way down and check them out!

THANKS FOR READING AND BYE!!

Love,   
Janice (
승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting