Monday, June 10, 2013

Field Trip To Bogor National Park? Yay or Nay?

Hey guys.. wish you all have a great day before and a head !!

As you can see at the title, I had a field trip today with my school. We went to Bogor National Park (Taman National Bogor) or whatever the name is in Indonesia (I'm living in Indonesia). And it was pretty fun, since I first thought that I could take a photo with some deers they have there near the president's castle or residence I'm not really sure. But sadly, it's not allowed and too far from the park..



I think the park is kind of under ground since we have to go down stairs, but actually it isn't because there are up stairs befor the down stair stairs .. It would be more fun if it;s underground, but who cares..


The up stair stairs which I told you.. The front door is kinda fascinating..


Looks luxurious and great right? They're my friends and just ignore the people behind hehe


They have so many big trees and plants that I have ever seen before.. Can you guess what's that big thing that me and my junior friend used to hide? ROOTS!! Aren't they so big?


Those roots make me feel like, o my gosh I need to be taller, bigger and fatter -__-"
But whatever 'Here we come roots horse!'


They also have some greenhouses to plant orchids and others.. Oh, and the bomb here was the Raflesia Arnoldi.. It's a super big sized flower with carcass odor, and they use that odor to attract insects to come as close as possible to them, then they eat those insects.. COOL huh? But sadly, the flower isn't blooming today.. so sad..


And the important thing is they have a fake fountain in every greenhouses.. which makes the greenhouses feel do romantic and fun to visit.. (for me at least)..


They got plenty monuments too, but I'm not really interested in them so I don't feel I need to take photos with them.. this is one that I found the shape is pretty cute, the trunk looks like DNA .. with two spirals and some strings between them.. it's the monument of  palm oil... XD *see how petite I am?*


Took another photo with another big tree.. wanna hug them so big and warm..


Aren't they so green and calm your heart..?  We need more trees for this super damn hot world.. We should maintain this.. B)


Look at this photo, isn't this chill your heart.. you have to see the real one, hear the sound of the waves.. then you'll fall in love with this.. <3 사랑합니다 대자연 kyahh hahaha

You will definitely love this national park if you have interest in plants and nature.. It's kinda fun.. and don't worry many people sell food inseide if you don't bring yours.. they open a canteen too..

Or if you want you can do a picnic there, they have a super large green fields .. just bring your own carpets and foods ;)

Oh, and inside, the toilet and ice cream cost just the same.. 2000 rupiahs.. haha the toilet isn't nice and clean, same as the ice cream which some of my friends said doesn't taste  really good.. but there's some walls ice cream too and that cost around 5000 if wasn't wrong :D

Ps: Don't forget to use your face and body sun block especially at day time where ever you are..
         'Sun Block is The Best Anti Aging Ever', trust me ;)

BYE~~

Love,   
Janice (
승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting