Thursday, June 13, 2013

Review: Victoria's Secret Hand and Body Cream

Hey guys.. it has been a long time since my last review.. How are you all doing?? Good? I hope so.. I have a pretty good and quality time life lately, as you can read about my field trip post.. hehe.. actually i went to 2 places each for 1 day, but i haven't write any about the last trip.. forgive my laziness..

And I'm so happy today, that my mom bought me a hand and body cream from victoria's secret.. I never dreamt of owning any victoria's secret product even inside my heart I really want to try their products..

The thing that you have to know before is that I am not that kind of 'body care' girl, I just put on lotion or moisturizer sometimes when it feels so dry and start being scaly, especially my legs..

That's why when I first received this hand and body cream.. I mumbled 'O my gosh what a waste of money bought me this thing.. You know I won't use it' but after i took a look, and found the Victoria's Secret sign.. I said this out loud 'Wah is this really from Victoria's Secret? Walao this smells really nice leh.. Thank you so much! I love you mom! I will try this out tonight'

And I think I will be that kind of body care girl with this Victoria's Secret Hand and body Cream <3
 

The logo / picture itself is so elegant and glamorous XD I love it.

 
I got the Love Spell one, see the Ultra Moisturizing claim?? Well, my mom knows me so well ;)

As you can see it comes with a shimmery purple tube with a golden cap.. super fabulous..


It says : Condition and soften skin with ultra moisturizing ingredients from a Secret Garden, like Avocado, Sweet Almond, and Calendula Oils. This deeply emollient , sensuously scented cream is perfect for anywhere skin needs extra pampering like hands or knees.
  
Secret Garden ingredients.. lovely..     

What I love from this Hand and Body Cream : 
  • Simple but glamorous packaging design 
  • Smells really nice (contains perfume) which stands out about 1 hour and last for quite long time
  • Really really ultra moisturizing like what it claims
  • Doesn't feel like you're using any body care product (doesn't feel sticky and else)
  • ELIMINATE scaly skin like magic (don't ask me how but this is real!)
  • Soften your skin / Makes your skin feels like baby skin
  • Contains some natural ingredients from their Secret Garden
  • I LOVE EVERYTHING IT HAS
What I do not like from this Hand and Body Cream :
  • Nothing.. Really..
My Thoughts : 

I will ask my brothers to buy me this products when they come home later, or I will buy this when I go there later.. I really will.. I can't wait to try the other.. ^,^


They are all Ultra moisturizing I think..

I swear you this is not my sudden emotion or anything.. I am really pleased and satisfied with this product..

This product is such a BOMB and definitely will be one of my June Favorites, stay tuned to meet this Victoria's Secret product again soon..

Have you try any? Love it or not?

 Love,   
Janice (
승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting