Monday, June 24, 2013

Review: ETUDE House's Dream On Loose Powder

Loose powder is so perfect for people with combination and oily skin, since it helps to absorb excess oil from your face.

It ends up really natural too for daily look and doesn't cake up throughout the day if you use it in the right way, if you haven't know how to use it right, than you can read my 'how to..' post here ;)

I have been enjoying my loose powder from ETUDE House for quite long time..


Actually this product has been discontinued for short term, and came back because of customers' demand are too much over this product..

Oh, and I currently using the second shade.. which match people with yellowish beige skin tone color..

I have the first shade also as a give from my mom, but the color really doesn't match me.. and makes my face looks so pale, maybe this color will match people with pinkish white skin color..

Maybe my mom thought I have a super white skin like fairies'.. that was sweet, but a big no for real life. LOL.




See that 'oil absorbing finish'? Well, it doesn't cover up flaws but it smoothen your skin and i actually rarely or even never use their super cute and soft puff


The left one is the Light Beige one, and right is the Apricot Beige
Left one is super light color.. Right one is better on my skin..


Apricot Beige color with flash, looks like creamy white color..


Appricot Beige color without flash, looks like sand color? oh you can say that by yourself


Dudung!! Light Beige color with flash.. SO LIGHT RIGHT?



Light Beige color without flash.. looks a lil bit pink there.. and nearly the same as the appricot beige color with flash..

You know how my face look so dead after using the light beige one hahaha

What I Like From This Loose Powder:
  • Absorb oil
  • Comes in 2 shades
  • Cute packaging as always
  • Smells nice
  • Soft Puff included
  • Has a kind of divider with holes to control how much products you wanna use
  • Makes your face feels soft
What I Do Not Like From This Loose Powder:
  • Wrong usage will makes your face looks weird throughout the day..
My Thoughts:
Try another product.. Still don't know what to try, but i just want to try as many products as I can.. I don't dislike this product either.. I just want to try another product.. but maybe I will buy an extra if this product will be discontinued again..

Oh and I think this product last about one year like other loose powder counted after you first opened the packaging. It doesn't say anything on it's box..

Good luck guys..for everything you do.. I hope this review helped you if you're searching for a loose powder..

Love,   
Janice (
승미)

1 comment:

  1. I just got this as a sample from the store... I'm wondering if I should try it or leave it for giveaways.... hmmm.
    Its the apricot beige too. What does is look like over BB creme?

    ReplyDelete

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting