Saturday, September 14, 2013

Review: THE FACE SHOP's The Smim Moisturizer

Hey lovelies..

Before I start, I would like to apologize to you all of my readers, I got really busy lately and cause me lack of time to post something.. and i feel really sorry for that..

Besides I got busy, tired, lack of sleep and else.. My skin also got tired of the owner 'ME'.. It dried itself when actually my skin is pretty oily.. I got a lil' bit panic and thankfully it doesn't cause any breakouts..HAHA

But now i come with a bright solution for myself that i wanna share with you... After I got panic I started to search anything that can helps my skin for some more days and there i found 2 sample sizes moisturizer which i got for free from THEFACESHOP.. <3

I realize now how important it is to always keep every sample size products that I got in my drawer..

The sample size comes in a really cute packaging as you can see.. it's out of the box..

This is the normal size..

But it also comes in a medium size packaging if i wasn't wrong.. or maybe it is the old packaging.. i don't know but that one i saw comes with a super normal and non eye-catching package..

Here's the review..

What I Like From This Moisturizer:
  • Moisturizes (of course)
  • Smells like soda
  • Doesn't cause breakouts
  • Cute packaging
  • Natural ingredients (as what THEFACESHOP always says bout their products)
  • Glowy and dewy finish
  • Easy to apply (gel but more to liquid type)
  • Cool feeling right after you apply (cool not minty)
What I Don't Like From This Moisturizer:
  • Nothing. But if you apply too much, you know what will happen right?
My Thoughts:

I would like to order the full size later, cause I have ordered ETUDE House's Moistful Collagen Cream, which you will read bout the review soon..

So this is pretty much all that I wanna share to you ..

BYE~

Love,  
Janice (승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting