Monday, June 17, 2013

To The Best Man In My Life

To me, you've always been the man that I rely on to. the only man that I look up to, the only man that I believe will never leave me alone when all people in this world decide to.. the only man that always appriciate what I do, did, and have done, the only man that makes me believe that I'll be able to live my life to the fullest, and be able to find my prince one day..

I'm pretty much sure that one day the right guy will come, and take up all those responsibilities of yours. I might love him a lot. I might marry that guy that you'll entrust me to one day. However I would like to give you my word, and take this chance to remind you that no matter what happens, no one can ever replce your position in my heart.

That's just what I can say to decribe how important you are to me..

What do you think a dad is??

Well, to me..

A dad is someone who wants to protect you from making mistakes, but instead lets you find your own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when you fall and get hurt.

A dad is someone who holds you and keeps you when you cry, scolds you whenever you break the rules, stands with pride and be the first who congrats you when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail..

A dad is someone who loves his children unconditionally..

Isn't it? Those are some reasons why my first love goes to you, dad..

Well, suddenly I have so many words to say..

But, whatever it is, I want to thank you.. Thanks for being so forgiving. Thanks for your apreciation in everything I do. Thanks for always encouraging me, even when I'm not in the mood to listen to your word. Thanks for letting me fall, but at the same time taught me how to stand tall and learn from my mistakes. Thanks for taking in and accepting all my flaws. Thanks for being so patient towards me. Thanks for being the best dad in the world..

I love you dad, and I know you love me too..

Happy Father's Day..

Have you show some extra love to your dad? or at least great him and thank him for everything he has done for you?

Remember guys.. as important as your mom, you wouldn't be here without your dad too..

Love,    
Janice (승미)
 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting