Sunday, October 6, 2013

Review: Look At My Eyes Pearl Shadow Base

 I never thought that eye primer will help shadows to shown that much, until i get this as a present from my friend and tried it on today..

 It comes in a simple packaging but still simply cute for me
and as you can see it looks so glittery and fancy and doesn't look like 'base' at all
it looks more like cream shimmery shadow

 kind of champagne peachy pale color which i love

 Look at that couple nails.. they're getting married (ignore this)
but, the color matches my un-glamour nails

 Here's the swatch with flash

 and this one without
 DODONG!! SEE?? it helps shadows to show a lot.. 
and the shimmer it contains doesn't make any matte color shimmery

Or it actually does a bit? but i don't really care for now..
This is amazing.. Look at how popped the color now?

I totally love this primer.. but i also want to try a matte primer.. so it won't affect my shadows' color

What I Like From This Eye Primer:
  • Creamy consistency
  • Easy to blend
  • Multifunction (highlighting and base)
  • Pretty color
  • Simple and carry-able
What I Do Not Like From This Eye Primer: 
Nothing, until my naughty hand tried to pull the base out from the plastic container cause they don't fit each other perfectly.. and the base FELL OUT..
But it won't be a problem if you keep your hand calm.. ;)
 it also has glue to stick the container with the base, so no need to worry if yours fell out too


Love,   
Janice (승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting