Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sept BeautyCastle's Faves

As i promised before.. here's my fave products on Sept!!
I don't know if they will change next month, but i will let you know if they change!

Anyway, you can read every product's review by clicking the product's name
P/S: (d) for daily, (r) for special occassions, (f)

SKIN CARE
BASE MAKEUP
EYES
CHEEKS
  • Maybelline Cheeky Glow in Coral (r)
  • Maybelline Master Liner in White (r)
LIPS
  • Maybelline Color and Care Balm in Mandarin (d)
There are a lot of products but I rarely use them..  I just collect them..
And for some products that haven't been reviewed, they will be reviewed soon!

Okay, that's all for now.. Xie Xie!

Love,   
Janice (승미)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting