Saturday, October 5, 2013

Super Quick Update

Hey my girlies.. I just want to apologize for going on hibernation for almost a month since my last entry. I swear i wasn't being lazy this time round, i just have been really caught up with my school work in preparation for my final assessments and still lack of sleep.

That being said, thought i'd give a short update to keep you guys stoked, because i'm finally getting back on track from next weekend onwards, and i'd be publishing posts which has been queuing for awhile..

And i will post a "September BeautyCastle Faves" before date 7..

So yeah, i'm gonna sigh off here for now.

Please don't stop checking up because i'll be back for more! XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Beauty Beast Castle Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Ugg Boots Sale | web hosting